Selling a Home FSBO is a time consuming task. Marketing the property takes a lot of time effort and skill with technology. But it doesn’t have to be hard. Below are 8 ways you can market your FSBO property for FREE! And there is absolutely no catch!
- Get a free home valuation of your home by clicking here: Desiree, please help me determine the value of my home so I can price it right and sell it fast!
- Place a free ad in my FREE FSBO classifieds at : Place my FSBO ad for FREE
- Join my Facebook group FSBO South Florida and network with potential buyers and post your home for sale for free. Click here to join this group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/FSBOSouthFlorida/
- Get free professionally designed flyers to showcase your home.
- Get 10 free beautiful color hardcopies of your professionally designed flyer.
- Get free professional pictures of your home.
- Be featured for free in one or all of my blogs.
- Be featured for free in one of my newsletters.
Click here to order your free marketing materials : Free FSBO Marketing Materials
What’s the catch? There is none.
Why do you do it? I do it for a couple of different reasons. First and foremost, I was a teacher before I was a Realtor®. In my heart I am still a teacher and I thrive off of helping others. Plus I like helping people, it feels good! I also owe it to the clients to help them maintain property values in their neighborhood. For Sale By Owners tend to sell for less and by helping owners opting to sell FSBO I am helping the clients that have chosen me to be their Realtor®.
As a Realtor, it is no secret, of course that I work based on 100% commission. But that doesn’t mean I have to do things the way that they have always been done, I like doing things my way. And my way, is connecting people. I am not, never have been, and never will be the pushy salesperson type. By working with FSBO sellers I know what is happening in the area and I can I expose my clients to options they might not normally see and potentially make a connection.
Of course the best way to find a qualified buyer still is by getting the most exposure and the most exposure a property can get is it if listed in the MLS. Nevertheless, why not try to make those connections? In the end, it is a win-win for everyone for everyone to work together and we never know what great things could come from a little unorthodox cooperation.
My promise to you: I will never ask you to list your home. I only ask that if you choose to list your home you give me the opportunity to apply for the job.
Désireé Ávila W., Realtor ® | Corretora | Agente Inmobiliaria
954-993-4246 | firstname.lastname@example.org | desireeavila.com
Português | Español | Français | Italiano
Read more about me at : https://desireeavila.com/about/
STAY TUNED FOR MY E-BOOK : 7 Easy Steps to Selling Your Home FSBO
Balistreri Real Estate, 4090 N. Ocean Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33308