Bayview Village in the Township of Coconut Creek is located in the northeast corner of the intersection of Sample Road and Lyons Road in Coconut Creek just off of Coral Tree Circle.
Bayview Village was built in 1993-94. It is one of the youngest communities in the Township. It is comprised of 6 three story buildings each with 24 units. Units are either 2 bedroom, 2 bath or 3 bedroom, 2 bath.
Click here to see a list of properties currently for sale at Bayview Village.
Facts about Bayview Village :
- 144 Total Residences
- 2/2 Residences are 1070 SF
- 3/2 Residences are 1230 SF
- Each building has twelve 3/2 residences & twelve 2/2 residences
- Each resident has 1 parking space, and there is guest parking available
- Maintenance Fees are :
- Bayview Village $358 per month
- Township Master Association $158 per quarter
- HOA fees cover :
- Cable TV
- Water & Trash
- Pool (heated in the winter)
- Common area maintenance
- Building maintenance : roofs, painting & fences
- There are no rentals allowed
- 10% down required by the association to purchase a unit
- No motorcycles, RVs, pick-up trucks or work vehicles allowed
*Information was published in January of 2019, information subject to change and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please contact the management company or condo association for updated information.
Bayview Village is managed by : Castle Management – 954-792-6000
Bayview Village Website : www.BayviewAtTheTownship.com